Join us at the first Microsoft Power Platform Conference Sept 20-22
The FIRST ever Microsoft Power Platform Conference
The first annual Power Platform Conference sponsored by Microsoft and Power Platform Conference is coming to Orlando for an amazing in-person event this September, with keynotes, sessions, breakouts and more—all dedicated to Microsoft Power Platform products: Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Pages and Power Virtual Agents. This is a unique opportunity to learn directly from leaders and community experts for Power Automate. The topics range from in-depth feature tips & tricks, to setting up automation at scale within the enterprise, and a digest of roadmap and product strategy. If you don’t know where to start, I would recommend the “Strategy & Roadmap” session, as well as “Extending SAP with Power Platform” which will both be very exciting. Kicking off on September 18 & 19 with pre-conference workshops, the event runs September 20-22, 2022. In addition to featuring more than 100 speakers and more than 150 sessions, conference-goers will have the opportunity to connect—and reconnect—with users from around the world, building their personal and professional relationships, while gaining valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s business applications.
Power Automate sessions
- Getting Started with Power Automate for desktop
- Intro to Power Automate
- Just Go with the (Power Automate) Flow!
- Power Automate Strategy & Roadmap
- Intelligent Document Processing
- Automate CoE
- Cloud Flows Debugging and Error Handling
- Elevate your Microsoft Power Automate Game by Using Expressions
- Have it Your Way with RPA – At Home!
- Having Fun with Microsoft Graph and Power Automate
- Office Scripts + Power Automate = Out of the World Automation
- Power Automate – The Best Way to Automate M365
- And more!
Featured Power Automate speakers
- John Anastasopoulos (Group Product Manager | Power Automate for desktop)
- Ashvini Sharma (Group Product Manager | Power Automate cloud flows)
- Pranav Rastogi (Principal Program Manager | Microsoft Power Platform CAT)
- Tomasz Poszystek (Biz Apps MVP)
- Fausto Capellan Jr (Biz Apps MVP)
- Gwenael Bego (Group Product Manager | AI Builder)
- Azure McFarlane (Biz Apps MVP | HSO)
- Geetha Sicasailam (Biz Apps MVP | Artis Consulting)
- Harysh Menon (Principal Product Manager | Power Automate)
- Dian Taylor (Biz Apps MVP | Dynamics 365 | RSM)
Capping off the week is a conference-exclusive night at Universal Orlando Resort, home to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter® and Islands of Adventure™!
Don’t delay—sign up for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference today—we can’t wait to see you in Orlando!
Click here to register: Microsoft Power Platform Conference.
Click here for hotel reservations: Loews Royal Pacific Resort Reservations.