Discover new insights with process mining in process advisor
At Ignite, we announced the next evolution in helping organizations streamline how they work with the preview of process mining via process advisor in Microsoft Power Automate.
Process mining provides direct data insights across an organization’s daily business processes, helping identify inefficiencies to improve how they work. Now with the preview of process mining in process advisor, you can leverage your business data to produce analytics and detailed process maps, gleaning new insights into ways to optimize your business processes.
Process advisor brings the existing generally available task mining capability, which provides insights across individual workflows, together with process mining to provide organizations with a holistic view across company-wide bottlenecks and inefficiencies. Process advisor ties together the insights you get from your business processes with low-code automation in Power Automate.
Intuitive interface for all users to get started: You can quickly create a new process with process advisor’s intuitive interface and upload your data from the appropriate system of record to select your key data sources.
Go further, faster with custom data: You can customize your insights by selecting from an array of definable attributes – such as regions – and filter your data to gain a deeper understanding of the inefficiencies in your process analytics. Custom filters provide a fast track to identifying bottlenecks and repetitive activities in your process that, when improved, drive the highest impact.
Visualize your process and act with deeper insights: Process advisor leverages Microsoft Power Platform, from Power Automate to Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft Dataverse to help analyze and visualize your process. From these insights, you can quickly identify which activities are most time consuming, discover commonalities in their business practices and improve efficiencies leading to streamlined workflows.
Get started with 5 basic steps for building out your process insights:
- Create a process by launching the intuitive wizard in process advisor to set up a new process.
- Upload data from your organization’s systems of record using the embedded dataflows to select your data sources.
- Customize your analytics filters by selecting the desired attributes to create your custom filters.
- Analyze your process with a process map that outlines the steps, time duration and variant frequency to provide you with greater details behind your process so you can glean new insights.
- Zoom in on where the key bottlenecks might exist in your process and start looking for ways to optimize your process.
Try the preview of process mining !