Announcing the Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event
Hello Flow Friends!
We are so excited about all the new innovations we’re rolling out in the October 2019 Microsoft business applications release and want to share the highlights with you. Please join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on October 10, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Pacific Time. This free event offers an in-depth look at the new capabilities and features announced in the 2019 release wave 2 across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. Sign up for the live stream today for reminders, agenda updates, and instructions to tune in live.
You’ll hear directly from James Phillips, Corporate Vice President of the Business Applications Group, who will guide you through the new updates and discuss the opportunities these new releases offer your business. Other Microsoft experts will join James with insights, demos, and answers to your most common questions. Learn the skills needed to adapt to rapidly changing business requirements, better understand your customers, and confidently implement the new technologies to enable the growth and evolution of your business.
See the new innovations first-hand and discover how these Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform updates will help you:
- Engage customers in new and proactive ways across every channel.
- Optimize operations with customizable apps that seamlessly work together.
- Unify relationships, processes, and data for greater impact across apps and ecosystems.
- Deliver actionable insights using built-in intelligence, including AI and analytics.
- Create a scalable platform that extends existing apps, supports new solutions, and integrates your choice of technologies.
There’s never been a better time to embrace technologies that advance the way you manage operations, connect with customers, and drive digital transformation. Prepare for the upcoming release wave with confidence – register today for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on October 10. We hope you can join us!