Read about the 34 Microsoft Flow sessions at the Microsoft Business Application Summit
It’s almost here, the first-ever Microsoft Business Applications Summit, coming to Seattle July 22 – 24. Don’t miss out! Register today for two info-packed days of amazing sessions, networking opportunities and expert meet-ups, including 34 different Microsoft Flow sessions.
- This is the place for all things Microsoft Flow, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Excel and PowerApps – connect with peers, collaborate with your community and pack in as much learning as possible.
- 13 pre-days and 140+ sessions – including 50+ hands-on workshops – across product lines and specialties. There’s something for everyone, so check out the session catalog.
- Connect with more than 300 experts – share strategies and learn best practices.
- 35+ hours of networking with business evangelists, power users, solution architects and partners.
- Keynotes from analytics aficionado Malcolm Gladwell and Microsoft executives James Phillips and Alysa Taylor.
Here are a few sessions you won’t want to miss
- Advanced expressions for Microsoft Flow
Learn how you can leverage advanced expressions to enable deep customization of your Microsoft Flows.
- Benefits and process building ISV solutions on the Microsoft Business Application Platform
Learn how to accelerate your time to market and reach a broad audience for your next business app.
- How to get the best support for Microsoft PowerApps, Flow and Dynamics 365
Explore troubleshooting best practices and techniques to help you identify, triage and fix issues faster than ever before.
- Microsoft Flow vision and roadmap
Microsoft is modernizing business processes across productivity, CRM and ERP applications – and it is now easier for every business to transform how they work. Microsoft Flow is Microsoft’s workflow and business process management platform. It is the connective glue used by end-users and developers alike for digital transformation, no matter what application they are using. In this session, we will cover this vision in detail, both in terms of what is available today what is coming next.
Get all these sessions and 30 more at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Check out our full session catalog here and start outlining your best conference experience with our recently launched schedule builder. Browse all sessions and workshops, or search using custom tags, then add what looks interesting to your schedule. We hope to see you there, register today!