Happy Birthday Microsoft Flow
Hey Microsoft Flow Fans!
Today is Microsoft Flow's 1 year Birthday!
It's hard to believe that time has gone so fast, and that we have all come so far together in such a quick amount of time but we want to make sure to stop and take a moment and thank each and every one of you for being here with us and for all of your contributions, questions and feedback about the product. Without you all sharing with us, we wouldn't have accomplished all we have so far.
With that said, since today is Microsoft Flow's Birthday, and we want to show our appreciation… The Flow Team decided that it was time to do some celebrating and get you guys included in the fun!
How to Participate –
1. Make a video of yourself saying happy Birthday to Microsoft Flow, no longer than 20 seconds. (It can be just you, you and a friend, or you being totally creative in some way.)
2. Upload that video to YouTube with the hashtag #HappyBdayFlow in the description
3. Post a link to that video in the thread in the Flow Community – Found HERE
1. Must follow all steps to be considered.
2. All entries must be submitted by November 15, 2017.
3. Any questions, please post them HERE
4. By submitting you agree to let us use your video, in the Microsoft Flow Birthday video.
And now to answer the question… What will we do with these videos?
We are in the process of creating a Microsoft Flow Birthday video, and we want to include YOU! The most important part of the product, into the video. We want to show you all saying Happy Birthday so we can have the memory, and so can you!
We're very excited to see all of your faces, to see you all get creative, and to include you all in the celebration!
- The Microsoft Flow Team