Microsoft named a Leader in the 2021 Forrester Wave for Robotic Process Automation
Over the past year, Microsoft Power Automate doubled down on its investments in the robotic process automation (RPA) space, acquiring Softomotive, announcing the general availability of Microsoft Power Automate Desktop, and making Power Automate Desktop available to Windows 10 users at no additional cost. Today, we are excited to share that the investments are paying off—Microsoft Power Automate has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2021.
There are over 350,000 organizations using Power Automate each month to automate their processes. Customers such as Coca-Cola United, the City of Kobe, Japan, and Partners in Health have brought automation to their organizations, successfully solving significant organizational challenges. We are incredibly grateful to our customers, partners, and community for making our position as a Leader a reality.
Top 5 reasons customers tell us why they chose Power Automate.
- Single, cloud-based automation platform: Power Automate offers a single intelligent automation platform that makes automating everything from UI to API-based automation accessible in one single platform.
- Easy to start automating with RPA: Low-code RPA makes it easy for anyone to get started and build their first automation, regardless of their technical experience.
- Seamless integration with cloud flows: Access more than 400 built-in connectors through cloud flows to connect to first- and third-party apps and services along with more than 1,000 templates.
- Robust Artificial Intelligence: Build out robust AI solutions with the easy, intelligent automation configuration and training with AI Builder.
- Boost productivity with process mining: Process mining with process advisor quickly reveal bottle necks and repetitive, time-consuming tasks.
Get your copy of the Forrester Wave: Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2021 and learn more.
The Power Automate Team