Join us at the second Power Platform Conference this October in Las Vegas – sponsored by Microsoft
Join us at the second annual Power Platform Conference, sponsored by Microsoft, this October in Las Vegas! Discover, connect, and explore in-person across keynotes, sessions, breakouts, and more – dedicated to Microsoft Power Platform products (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Pages, and Power Virtual Agents) and featuring the latest on AI-infused experiences, including Copilot. You don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to learn directly from leaders and community experts!
Kicking off October 1 and 2 with pre-conference workshops, the event runs October 3-5. 2023, ending with post-conference workshops on October 6. In addition to featuring more than 100 speakers and more than 70 sessions, you will have the opportunity to connect – and reconnect – with users from around the world, building personal and professional relationships, while gaining valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s business applications – including AI.
Below are some featured sessions and speakers for Power Automate. One session I’m most looking forward to is “Power Automate in the Real World,” where I’ll be hosting a panel of customers with discussion around Power Automate adoption in the real world!
Featured Power Automate sessions
- Power Automate in the Real World with Stephen Siciliano and Customers
- Doin’ It Right: Getting the Most Out of Copilot in Power Automate
- Six Power Automate Essentials to Keep Your Business Flowing
- Power Automate 101
- Unleash the Power of Power Automate: Automating Microsoft List Operations
- Have it Your Way with RPA – At Home!
- Customizing Peak Performance With Adaptive Cards
- Combining Business Process Flows and Power Automate Approvals for the Ultimate Approval Process
- Elevate Your Power Automate Workflows With Error Handling Using Adaptive Cards in Microsoft Teams
- Creating Your First Power Automate Approval Flow in Under 25 Minutes!
- Process Mining Deep-Dive
- Introduction to Power Automate’s “when an action is executed” Trigger for Dataverse
Featured Power Automate speakers
- Stephen Siciliano (VP, Power Automate | Microsoft)
- Ashvini Sharma (Partner Group Product Manager, Power Automate | Microsoft)
- Christine Jefson (Principal PM Director, AI Builder | Microsoft)
- Anjili Chaudhry (Group Product Manager, Process Insights | Microsoft)
- Lindsay Shelton (MVP | Application Programming | MCT)
- Heidi Jordan (Senior Modern Workplace Consultant | Avanade)
- Norm Young (Microsoft MVP | SharePoint, Power Automate and Power BI Solution Architect, People and Technical Leader | AvePoint)
- David Shadle (Principal Design Manager | Microsoft)
- Matthew LeHew (UX Content Designer | Microsoft)
- Elaiza Benitez (Principal Consultant | Rapid Circle)
Don’t delay—sign up for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference today—we can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas!
Click here to register: https://aka.ms/MPPC23/Automate/Register
Click here for hotel reservations: https://aka.ms/MPPC23/Automate/Hotel