Join us at the Microsoft Business Application Summit
We’re excited to announce registration is open for the first-ever Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Join us July 22-24 in Seattle to fine-tune your skills, get a first look at what’s new, and learn directly from the team that builds Microsoft Flow. Don’t wait – secure your spot today!
This unique, multidisciplinary event brings together power users, solution architects and experts to break down silos and build community. Featuring hands-on workshops and breakout sessions for all levels of expertise, direct access to the experts behind Microsoft’s top tools, and plenty of networking opportunities, the Microsoft Business Applications Summit has something for you.
- Interact directly with the Microsoft Flow team
- 120+ sessions and workshops covering Power BI, Excel, Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Flow and more
- Gain deeper insights to turn your expertise into greater outcomes with Microsoft's end-to-end business application platform solutions
- Connect with Flow experts and peers in your community to learn best practices, share strategies, and build your network
- Learn how to drive digital transformation at your organization with the Microsoft tools you use every day
What to expect at Microsoft Business Applications Summit
Two full days of learning and networking – plus an optional Pre-Day on July 22 – including:
- Keynotes and general sessions featuring Microsoft executives and special guest speakers
- Breakouts and workshops, ranging from 60-minute learning sessions to hands-on deep-dives
- Dedicated networking events, where you can connect with your peers
- Partner Expo, featuring innovative Microsoft partners
- Ask the Experts – your chance to meet 1:1 with the engineers behind your favorite tools
The full conference pass ($895/person) includes access to all regular sessions, content, networking events and meals on July 23 and 24. Immersive Pre-Day sessions on July 22 are available to conference attendees for an additional $300/person, and include breakfast and lunch.
Join us to learn how Microsoft's end-to-end solutions can help you move your business forward. We hope to see you there – register today!